Friday, April 13, 2012

If trees were cotton candy

So last time on 'Sarah goes to Japan' it was before dawn and the first blossoms had greeted my loneliness. Like popcorn the little buds burst open and by Thursday under a brilliant blue sky I went to explore my wondrous pink world of spring. And done with the purple prose. So I have gotten back into the school routine with one minor alteration; I now teach at seven schools instead of four... it's a bit exhausting but like any challenge I will overcome it. And with afternoons like the one I spent collecting this photos I cannot complain. One my transfer from one school to the next I snagged the first few, the trees from home and a shrine nearby. Then after school I walked down this little road of cherry blossoms and hung out a shrine before hiking up Iwadono-san and proceeding to spend two hours flaked out in the spring warmth and reading my book until the sun set and the lanterns lit up. It was a great afternoon!


 


 
 





 
The moment they peak
the fall begins;
a sacrifice for beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment