Thursday, October 31, 2013

Let's study Halloween!

One thing I don’t have to miss about being away from home? Halloween parties. I get all my fun with my kids. And the best part this year was that I have an English room of my very own at Yoshidanishisho so I got to decorate with spider webs and pumpkins getting the kids all super excited. We played this fun janken game where they had to collect the parts for their team skeleton. But the real best BEST part was when the older grades asked if they could dress up for their parties. Who am I to deny a game of dress up so of course I said YES! The results were impressive and as I was still battling a terrible cold, they really cheered me up! Best dressed goes to newspaper mummy who couldn’t even sit down in his costume lol!










Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment