Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In which Sarah returns to Kofu and Fuji

When Nikki came I decided to revisit some of my favourite places and show off my beautiful new prefecture. On a previous visit to Kofu during sakura season with Rhee I foolishly did not charge my battery which resulted in no pictures, so I was excited to return to Kofu castle and Takeda shrine! Later we spent a couple hours trying to refind this awesome mall somewhere in Kofu and all succeeded after I stumbled over bad Japanese and misguided directions...









The next day was beautiful so off we went to Fujiyoshida! We went to the pretty shrine up on the hill which was still beautiful despite the now lack of sakura, and the shrine in the woods. We finished the day by going to Oshino, the village with the clear water from Fuji and stopped at a cool little aquarium in the forest!













A great weekend with beautiful weather and lovely company! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment