Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Valentine's Day Special

It was Valentine's day and I thought to myself, I have Kowaze for February 14th (only the best school ever! ... I mean I don't have favourites!) and I wanted to do something special because they were ahead. So I designed a Valentine lesson that involved making cards and writing English compliments on them and then delivering them to each other's little mail pouch. I was worried it would be too difficult but they were brilliant and the whole thing was a huge success that resulted in many many chocolates for me! I had made up simple little cards with a little chocolate for them while they had apparently been slaving away at home made sweets for me! ,^_^, It was so amazing!!!




And not only were the mecha kawaii they were also delicious!!! I ate them all afternoon.

Edit: And then March 14th came along which in Japan is White Day. It's the day where one reciprocates the sweets they got for Valentine's days (traditionally the girls give the boys they like chocolates in February and if the boy likes the girl he give her treats in March) and so I ended up with even more sweets again from both the teachers (elaborate sweets from Chateraise) and some homemade ones from some sweet boys~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment