Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Less than three weeks to go!

March 21 is only twenty sleeps away! Only twenty more sleeps until I prepare to board the transpacific Japanese Airlines Flight to Tokyo!

I will be living in Otsuki in the Yamanashi prefecture just an hour west of Tokyo. There is almost no information on the town other than connection information to surrounding attractions but regardless I'm looking forward to it. It's nestled into the mountains and apparently on a clear day there is a good view of Fujisan. I'll be teaching elementary school although I still don't know at how many schools and apparently I'll require a car which should be really awesome since I'll have the freedom to go places on weekends. Here is a panoramic picture I found of Otsuki! It looks pretty!



Now I just have to worry about little last minute things like that TB test I should have already gotten done and my Int'l Drivers Permit and making sure I haven't packed too little or too much. Imagine trying to fit your whole life into two suitcases...

No comments:

Post a Comment